Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
Looking for a long term alcohol treatment center in Phoenix

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

My loved one has been in and out of rehab for years. The two week detox and twenty eight day programs are not enough. I m trying to find him a 4 month inpatient treatment center in the Phoenix area or anywhere for that matter. Does anyone out there have any information on long term treatment I would really appreciate it!i feel like he is already on borrowed time! Thank you
"I m trying to find him a 4 month inpatient treatment center in the Phoenix area or anywhere for that matter."
___________________________________________________________
Maybe consider sending your loved one to a rehab in a neighboring state. Being in a rehab where you live and used can make it harder and the temptation to leave is always there. If you send him/her to a near by state, you can visit on occasion.
AZ is close to where I'm at in CA, so I will give you some top notch names that will accept him for free. YES! FOR FREE. They are 90-120 day spots that will take him for free. They will put him on General Relief and take that as a monthly payment. No insurance will not be needed. Also, after he gets grounded, they will give him work etc....transition him to a outpatient sober living...ect.

http://****.org/Services.php

http://www****.org/?gclid=CO-6lojK_LQCFW6CQgodlRYAXQ

These are both really good inpatient treatment programs. Check them out.

Good luck
Check out the web site called longtermrehabs.com