Neurontin aka Gabanpentin and Opiate Withdrawal
Hi everyone,
I wanted to share my story in hopes that it might help someone else.  I am a long time hydrocodone addict, at least 8-10 years.  Of course it was under control for a long time but the last few years it was not abnormal for me to pop 20 10/325 Norco's in a day.  I have tried to stop taking them so many times I can't count but always went back.  The last time I tried to quit I made it to day 17 and still felt like I was going to die and of course went back.

Well I ran out last 8 days ago and decided I would try it again but this time I had Neurontin.  I have done so much research over the last couple of years trying to figure out how to get my life back.  Well I read that some people had success stories with Neurontin so I decided to try it.

I am not on 7 days clean taking 600-900mg of Neurontin a day and I have not had one withdrawal symptom.  I mean not 1!  I actually am clear headed for the first time in 10 years, I am doing crafts, cleaning my house and playing Christmas music!!  Let me tell you this never happens.  I realized even when I was telling myself the vicodin was my savior and that was how I could function I was full of crap.  It did not help me.  My house is always straightened up and clean for the most part but now that I am not high I see all of the things I have been neglecting!! I have no idea if I stop taking the Gaba if I will go into full fledged withdrawals.  I am definately afraid of that but will not stay on this much longer as I hear it can be addicting also.  I am telling you this is a miracle drug!!!  If y
I've only been going thru this 2yrs and decided to quit taking all my Rx's, on my own as they were no longer needed... Not so much luck... I just went thru Fentanyl WD's not 4 weeks ago but the Narco's, Tramadol, and Valium helped. I just took 1 10/325 Narco and half of my Valium (so I took 5mg) just to get my headache to go away and make me somewhat functional today. Is the Neurontin an OTC or did you talk to your doctor?
its a nerve pain drug also know as gabetin most doc should give it to you it helped me to quiet also no withdrawls.