New territory
Im not sure I need help as much as reassurance.  In 2005 I went through 6 months of brain surgeries, rehab and a view more not as severe brain surgeries in the couple years that followed.  From the moment I was conscience I've had OxyContin in my system...a couple months short of 7 years.  With my neurologist and my primary care I've successfully dropped all but 10mg am + pm.  The last dose dropped (my second 10mg pm) is making life horrible.  I've never had so much problem changing meds before and I'm going through serious wd,  my Drs are giving advice but I'm kinda afraid to take more meds to get rid of the ones I have...why change poison for ppoison?  I guess major wd after 2 weeks while I'm still taking the other 2 doses of oxy is really making me question if this was a good idea.  I was happy and healthy with my weekly Dr checks and there is every chance this won't work. Did I make a mistake ?
Hello and welcome. Not sure of your question. You are in w/d now cause you dropped 10mg? What other meds do they want to give you?
Are what you're saying is you were put on oxy to get off of something else, cuz that's so you won't go into wd. Have you gone through wd/ maybe you can handle it out of detox centre by yourself, clean means clean, good luck, keep posting.