Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
Starting over
About This Community:

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Starting over

Hi, im new to this whole thing...but a little about me, i have been addicted to opiates for about 6 years (percocet 10 mg-6-7 a day) I am pretty young and realize this is not the life I want for myself. I am starting my sobriety tomorrow and guess I need a little support. I am very alone in my struggle and to be honest, it *****. I stopped about 6 months ago or 20 days and then like an idiot started again. I regret that very much but what can you do?I have a prescription for gabapentin which from what ive heard and what i can remember help a lot with withdrawals. I would love to hear anyone else's experiences with using gabapentin/ neurontin for opiate w/d. I am just really ready to be done with this, I have had a tough few years and I guess this has been a crutch and I feel weak and pathetic for getting myself to this point but change has to start somewhere right? Thanks in advance for any advice/support :)
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I posted this in the wrong forum, sorry and I dont know how to delete
Blank
4522800_tn?1405696702
Hi..I did not see your POST in the Addiction: Substance Abuse..Come on back and post you will get a lot of input..OK
Blank
hi..addiction in younger is age is very bad to health and also mental growth will be affected which will lead to organ trash in future. Please try to make up your mind to divert from addiction and going to some rehab programs which will help you to recover from this addict
Blank
hi.. As you tried for 6 months you could have been strong enough to continue it.. If you are not willing to join in rehab try to do meditation and yoga so that also recovers from you being addicted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank