TODAY
Ok so I am new to this site and new to forums n what not but bcoz I havent tried it yet its worth a go so here I am 35 mother of 2 and extremely worried about the effects that my 10yrs+ addiction to mersyndol is having on my body/liver, ive been a 40+ a day abuser and have tried to stop many times been to detox didnt really like it as it seemed alot of the other patients were there to talk up there addiction been cold turkey a few times but 2 weeks was the longest I went without and I cant really say why I started to pop those nasty lil yellow tablets coz I was feeling great without them and saw a future with me not dependent on them but here I am again im going for a liver function test today I hope I havent done too much damage but in saying that I continue to buy pkts of mersyndol and pop them like they are candy, I feel so stupid I know its dangerous and toxic and I look at my babies especially by 15month old lil girl(my son is 14) and wonder why im risking her future why is it do hard to stop this selfishness destructive behavior!!! Now with that lil rant out the way this morning I am 24hrs into cold turkey, the diarrhea has started so has the runny nose & sneezing, pls help me find the strength to just get through this day without giving into my demon xx
I notice you have not got any reply's..Why don't you go and post this in the "Substance Abuse" form you will get alot of reply's there..I just looked up this med and found it very interesting and I also felt it could be addicting to some as well..Try over at the other site..I wish you the best.
Bless
Thank you VICourageous like I said im new dont even know what section ive posted this