Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!! SUBOXONE

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!! SUBOXONE

Please I hope for an urgent answer.  My daughter has a long term addiction to heroin.  She goes really well for a while and then when her ex starts hassling her (he uses and she left him due to this and domestic violence)  she gets stressed and anxious and then relapses.  She is on suboxone to help but has messed up a fewtimes in the last fortnight.  AS she goes to a clinic she gets random urines. As he has all takeaways, he is only tested once a month and always knows the same day!!! so he is "safe".  He is a really nasty piece of works and will find anything he can on her for custody - spite more than really wanting 100%.  The problem is that I have bailed her out a couple of times in an emergency, by giving her my own urine :(  I do this cause I know she is a brilliant mum and it would devestate her and the kids if came back dirty.  She never uses when they are with her, only when its thier turn with dad.  Anyway, the URGENT issue is this,  my wee has NO ssuboxone and I strongly suspect they are going to test for suboxone on the next test, which is tomorrow or next day. they dont usally but they also suspect her been using and may suspect she is using another persons wee to pass. I have heard that sometimes they will deliberately test for suboxone to make sure not been fiddled with.
I know you cant put it straight into the urine as I read that they test for its changed metabolised levels and that their should be barely any non metabolised in the urine.  I cant remember what the metabolised name is, think norbupe.....  regardless it can only be in urine that has gone through the liver.
NOW for the crunch.  On the couple of times she has used, she hasnt taken her bupe or says it wouldnt have worked or having the bupe to could make her sick. Therefore I do have a small amount here that I hold for her for emergency eg if misses clinic.  I have never taken any drugs and am on no medication, my health isnt perfect but its not bad either.  I want to take the bupe myself about 8 hours before the urine (so has time to start getting into wee)  I dont know how much is safe to take though and am a bit scared.  She is on 12mg so of course I cant take that.  If I take too small a bit though it may not even show up!!! and be negative.  Its like a balancing act. Obviously if I only take a tiny bit (thinking 2-4mg) the levels will be well below what they should be but am thinking at least thats better than showing none at all.  If she shows none at all they will think is not her urine, if it shows levels but way too low, they will think not taking it properly. Rather they think hasnt beent aking properly than think has used someone elses wee. HELPPPPPPPPPPP how much can I take at once.  I was thinking 2mg and tehn leave a few hours and if feeling ok take another 2 mg ?.  Will it effect driving though as we have to drive half hour to pathologist
Tags: Suboxone, urine, bupe, dose
I am sorry I thought you were coming here to look for help to get your daughter off heroin. Instead you are enabling her. We can't help you fake a urine test. Please stop enabling her, stop blaming her x. She is an addict and you aren't helping her at all. Let her fail her urine test and then deal with the consequences.
I seem to have come across in the wrong way, she has made leaps and bounds and is so close now!!!  instead of a 400 dollar a day habit 6 months ago , she  has probably slipped up a few times over the last 3 week period and only small amounts. I do not blame her ex, but the stress and anziety etc  doesnt help. she has recently started attending a weekly recovery  group, has just gone up on bupe (didnt realise that dose she was on was barely a starting dose 8mg) she is also now seeing a dv councillor (domestic violence)   I dont want to enable her but she has come so far its amazing. I KNOW she can and will beat this, she has gone so far. but its like three steps forward and one back.  I am terrified that if she gets an unclean urine, despite the fact she has had several clean ones, that she may lose her little ones AND she is a wonderful mum, her children adore her and if she was to lose them to him (who absues ice and should have no care of them to be honest)  it will destroy the litlle ones and would end her drive and motivation to continue her  recovery.  I honestly think, and she has said it herself, she cant live without those littlies and she would highly likely not only go into a full blown relapse but I fear she will go as far as suicide.She has told me that if she ever lost her chidlren whe would kill herself and I have no doubt htat would the case.  It is them she is fighting for, it is them that she is getting clean for. And to sit back and let that happen, when she truly has done so well, is  a tradgedy for all, the timing is dreadful.  Another couple of days she would have been fine!  .  If only you understood the situation and how close she finally is to total abstinence.  I am really proud of her , very very proud and if someone had told me how well she would be doing, even 6 months ago, I wouldnt have believe tham. I cant lose my grandchildren and my daughter too, after seeing her struggle for so many years and now be this close!