Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
a month and a week of opiate withdrawal
About This Community:

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

a month and a week of opiate withdrawal

5 and a half weeks ago i quit 10mg lortabs cold turkey i only got up to 20mg a day and didnt do that for long before i experienced withdrawal. bad anxiety some depression insomnia most of the mental withdrawals some mild physical withdrawal. i didnt and still have not had a single craving. smoking week makes me anxious sometimes but not always. at this point im pretty sure i am doing much better have my apite back and energy. but still throughout my day i have bad thoughts that bring me down (not nearly as bad as they did weeks 1-3). i really just feels like lingering mild anxiety not as bad as the kind i was feeling in weeks 1-3 just wondering if im getting close to feeling normal again the only thing i really feel at this point in a few thoughts that i dont want to thing about for example my loved ones being save of my own safety. im also adhd not bad but was wondering if that could me making it last this long?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Welcome. You should post in the addiction:substance abuse forum. It us a very active forum where many people will reach out to you and help. I am only on day 6 clean of a 20 a day 10/325. I hope you can get your question answered!  And great job on 5 and 1\2 weeks!  That's awesome!
Blank
thanks alot good luck to you make these next couple of weeks your ***** for me!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...