addiction
I got in a bad car accident a few years ago. I got put on pain meds for a while due to the hurting I was going through. I decided on my own to get off and the doctor put me on suboxone. I was on suboxone for a year until I found out I was pregnant 2 months ago they then put me on subutex because it's safe to use while pregnant. He gives me 3-8mg tabs a day. But I only take a quarter of one. I wanna get completely off but I'm scared to get sick and harm my baby. Had anyone ever went through their whole pregnancy on it or have gotten off of it? Thanks
If you detox while pregnant, it could harm the baby.

I Just Found Out That I'm Pregnant - Can I Just Stop Using Now?

Going through opiate withdrawal during a pregnancy greatly increases the risks of miscarriage. For safety, pregnant women are strongly advised to avoid opiate withdrawal.

What's the Recommended Treatment for Pregnant Opiate Addicts?

The most commonly recommended treatment for pregnant women who are addiction to heroin or other opiates is methadone maintenance treatment.
All pregnant opiate-addicted women are advised to take methadone as a part of a medically supervised methadone maintenance treatment program. Methadone is currently the only medication approved for the addiction treatment of pregnant women who are addicted to heroin or other opiates.
The fetus feels withdrawal symptoms during pregnancy. Short-acting opiates such as heroin cause fluctuating levels of opiates in the blood, ranging from high levels during intoxication to low levels a few hours later as the drug wears off and withdrawal symptoms start appearing. This fluctuation is tough on the unborn child. Methadone is a long-lasting and stable opiate that keeps blood serum levels at an almost constant level throughout the day. This serum level stability keeps the fetus from experiencing withdrawal discomfort; thus, methadone maintenance treatment reduces stress on the fetus. Pregnant women who participate in methadone maintenance treatment are also more likely to receive appropriate prenatal care and more likely to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

http://www.healthystartfv.org/Doctors%20Info/Heroin-Detox%20Website%20-%20Opiates%20%20Pregnancy.pdf
__________________________________________________________

I know you don't want to take anything now...but it might not be safe for your unborn child to stop. Talk to your doc. Keep in mind...you can stop after you have your baby too.

My prayers are with you...good luck
First of all, Congratulations on your pregnancy. I don't have personal experience with being pregnant and on subtex, but there will be others who do I just wanted to welcome you to the forum, and wish you the very best during your pregnancy, and after of course. I have a 24 year old son, and it seems like yesterday that I had a huge belly, and we we're together, constantly. I sure miss those times. The best time of my life, really.  Do you have any other children, or is this your first?
Thanks guys. I have a 6 year old that I have to feed bathe a do homework and get to school so its so hard to just stop the meds meaning I have basically two kids to think about. I didn't have this problem with my first this all came later on so I feel.so.guilty being dependent on something and not having any sense.of control. I'm wondering if I start tapering in my second trimester properly of that would be ok.