Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
cocaine eats nose

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

cocaine eats nose

Wat can I do to fix my nose i snorted many drugs and I'm only 19. One of my nostrils is bigger than the other one and the bridge between my nostril is sunken in towards the other one please reply
hello. only 19? you need to stop this self destructive behavior. there is healing for your body,mind,soul and spirit. you need to go to a doctor and be completely honest. stop snorting drugs and you will begin to heal.
The hole in my nose made me stop completly and never look bad. Don't let it hurt you anymore. See a doctor.
See your doctor. Rehab does help. I hated the idea of rehab but it helps you get clean time and gives your body a chance to heal. Plus you learn important things to help you stay clean and live a healthy life.