day 4
today is day 4.  No heroin.  My stomach feel a little weird, but I feel like I may get through this.  I am hoping I caught this in time before I got completely strung out.  Next week I am going back on naltrexone therapy.  Thanks to everyone that responded to last nights post.  I really appreciate the support.  I have a non using friend coming to stay with me for a few days.  I don't quite trust myself to be alone at the moment.
Congratulations and good job. Take care of yourself~
its hard today because i am fighting the urge to use.  I keep wanting to psyche myself out into thinking it will be ok.. but I know damn well it wont.  so i have to find something to keep myself busy
Congrats to you! Hang in there. I know the feeling. I was addicted to many substances over the past 8 years... in which it devoured most of my 20's. I stopped Heroin years back.. but just got off pills this year. STAY STRONG.

Billy.
Nice Job!!! Hows the physicalWD, coming to a near? 4 is a great number, but five is better, and six is even better. Pat yourself on your back, and credit yourself for being aware of your emotions. Having a non using friend over for support is a great idea. Thats what REALLY helped me. I tend to isolate myself when Im detoxing, which led to depression, and back to using. My friend urged me to soak up the sun, which also really helped me, and to get outta bed and the room. I hope your friend will aid u in the same way.  I wish you strength, will and determination to get thru this time in  your life. Best Wishes!