Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
drugs and side effects
About This Community:

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

drugs and side effects

I wanna know what are the side affects of sniffing coke being pregnant?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Well here a the for real affects of  doing any drug while your pregnant,I worked in a newborn nursery for years ,well the first thing is the baby  has to be in and incubater because there nervers are so shocked from withdrawl (withdrawal) and then not to mention the all the other hell this little life will go through,then cps WILL get involved and you will go home without your baby ,I know im being very blunt but this is the truth .I know believe that your sick because your and addict and thats very real I know .But please get inpatient treatment if not for u but for your unborn child!I wish the best for u if u ever need to talk Im on here but please do your best to do the rite thing <3
Blank
Use of cocaine during pregnancy which the drug is taken repeatedly and at increasingly high doses, may lead to a state of increasing irritability, restlessness, and paranoia. This can result in a period of paranoid psychosis, in which the user loses touch with reality and experiences auditory hallucinations.This may even affect your baby. Please don't try it..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...