Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
drugs and side effects

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

drugs and side effects

I wanna know what are the side affects of sniffing coke being pregnant?
Well here a the for real affects of  doing any drug while your pregnant,I worked in a newborn nursery for years ,well the first thing is the baby  has to be in and incubater because there nervers are so shocked from withdrawl (withdrawal) and then not to mention the all the other hell this little life will go through,then cps WILL get involved and you will go home without your baby ,I know im being very blunt but this is the truth .I know believe that your sick because your and addict and thats very real I know .But please get inpatient treatment if not for u but for your unborn child!I wish the best for u if u ever need to talk Im on here but please do your best to do the rite thing <3
Use of cocaine during pregnancy which the drug is taken repeatedly and at increasingly high doses, may lead to a state of increasing irritability, restlessness, and paranoia. This can result in a period of paranoid psychosis, in which the user loses touch with reality and experiences auditory hallucinations.This may even affect your baby. Please don't try it..