happy to be sober/suggestions for getting through urges
I am 3 months clean and I am feeling better and better everyday.  I am still having urges to use, not nearly as much as I was having.  I am going to AA because my town does not have NA but it helps so much.  I love the meetings.  Sometimes it is really hard to get through the urges that sometimes last a long time but sometimes they last only a minute.  I have been doing really good with my urges to use but I was wondering what everybody else does when they get urges.  I can always use suggestions that will help keep me sober.  I am so glad I have made it this long.  my life hasn't been this good in ten years.  
Still need some suggestions.
" I have been doing really good with my urges to use but I was wondering what everybody else does when they get urges."

I pray.... I remember everything I lost.... I remind myself what it felt like to detox.... I call someone ...I talk to my therapist....

A lot of people do different things to deal or cope with urges. They do diminish over time though....a lot! Just keep pushing...your doing great.

It gets better!
I practice yoga and meditation while listening to music. Listen to the music you love**
Yoga is really revitalizing-a challenge at first, but your improvement is that much more motivating and is wonderful for your health, from breathing to flexibility to keeping a calm state of mind.
Going on a hike and really noticing all that's around you, observing and appreciating pther forms of life in your environment.
I watch documentaries and read books that will teach me about things I never knew before... Watch comedies to lighten my mood