help
ive been ill 2nd time trying to stop diet pills cold turkey .1rst time i threw up an was heavily sedated  an had horrible headache an 2nd time i got a bad headache and threw up sev times and my heart pitter patters everyso often

before i had  been on Zantrex -3  and have never exceeded amount an had been on it for 4 days previously any advuce or ideas? why is my body acting this way?
My mom was on prescripton diet pills for years and went through the same thing..She spent months in the bed and put on a ton of weight.I suggest going to your doctor and telling them what you are going through and they can prescribe you something..and you should definitely get your heart checked out. It soundsl ike maybe its not withdrawal, but you have a problem with your heart rhythm, and have high blood pressure..That would make you experiance all of those symptoms..Give in to see your doc asap, no need to be scared or embarassed.
I mean, she had spent months in bed AFTER stopping taking them, and put on a ton of weight and was really depressed..until she started seeing a pain management doctor and now shes on pain meds..But happier lol..Please go in and tell your doctor whats going on, something is really wrong here.
Ive stopped completely and no longer am taking them , thanks for your reply :)