Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
hi

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

hi

hi everyone iam amber i been in rehab for 3 days one of the best things i done n a long time.i c a lot of people here r trying the cold turkey it can be done just be strong an its ok to ask for help
Good for you Amber!
And yes...CT is possible!

I've always done CT and it works, I hope this note finds you well and moving on day to day in sobriety. You're doing the right thing for yourself Amber. Keep up the good work!!! If you ever need to talk please message me. I got clean and sober in July 1999. My life since that day has been one blessing after another. I learned to be grateful for the little things in life, and they have all added up to true happiness. Liz