making baby steps
So just got done cleaning my truck out and found a 80 oxy on it and for the first time in my abusing drug life I flushed it down the toilet before I could even think to take it before my boyfriend could come home and make sure we at least split it it was so hard to do and yes a lil part of me wishes I didn't do that but most of me is so proud that I even did that it is my first step to making a change and I'm Damn proud of myself :)
Good for you! You should be very proud of yourself!
wow, just saw this!  Good job!
Honestly u have more strength then me been an oxy addict for 2 yrs and 12 weeks pregnant, I praise ur strength!
wow, i know how hard that is ! im constantly counting the minutes until my next dose, so to do that is AMAZING ! You should treat yourself to something POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT !
That right there shows you that if you stay in that moment and not think about crap later on that you can have the power to  overcome this. I'm an Alcoholic and I have in two days 8 months sober. I never thought I could do it this long until my 6 month. I take everyday moment by moment never thinking about if I could drink later on. Always in the past I would be scared because how could I go a few months sober when I'm always thinking of getting blasted. The thought hits I tell myself "Stay in the moment,dont think even 10 minutes ahead" Then within 5 minutes I forget about it and remember like 3 days later that moment. It gets easier. Good job!!!!!!!!
Good for you!!! That's awesome...you should be really proud of yourself!
just started the clinic and i really just want out but listening to your story may be changing my mind. Nothing has changed as far as the people im around so i guess im a bit scarred to stop going to the clinic. Im just afraid of what the w/d from this will make me do. Im only at 20 mg and had to really fight to stay low cuz i have had some dirty urines and they wanted to up it but it made me dizzy, so i said no. what dose did you come off of the first time? Just woundering cuz i have them doing a slow taper from 20, 2 mg a week and i can stop it when ever.
how do you do that