Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
marijuana addiction
About This Community:

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

marijuana addiction

I'm 19 years old living with my mother I'm a young single mother who is having a hard time copingwith my marijuana problem I just had my son 5 monthes ago anx breastfeed I smoke damn their everyday and get mad when I get low. Ifeel like a bad parent nd need rehab bad I also have cravings for cocaine I'm a disasterplease help me someone before it gets worse ...
slowly taper it off, smoke a lot less or quit cold turkey. Always remind yourself of how beautiful life can be without substances. If you are craving stimulants, possibly substitute with caffeine from green tea and coffee. However, stay away from energy drinks those are very dangerous and have a lot of negative effects and have way too much caffeine in them.

Drinks plenty of water and exercise like a brisk walk. Stay strong and if emotions take over just remind yourself and they are just emotions and you can work with them to think positively to feel at ease and less stressed.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank