Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
need help

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

need help

Admitted 2 weeks ago my problem to my boyfriend. i am on day 2 of nothing and i don't think im guna make it. Lortab 7.5/500...wanna scream!!!!!
Day 3 not so bad...feel good other then a headache...no aching...i hope its over
Im sort of in a similar position. Today Is m'y first Day. Its brutal. The pain on m'y legs Is unbearable. How did u get through the first couple dans.
I have no idea its a blur right now. Im at day four and Im good. day 1 was work all day...day 2 was the worst...slept till 6pm took shower went out that night had a few drinks...yesterday was good just tired...today AMAZING...u will get there i promise
Day 6...got 2 hrs of sleep last night after fighting with the amazing supportive boyfriend :( i feel awful today...very shaky and tire. hoping its from the lack of sleep
Day 6 good job. Just keep pushing forward. Make sure you are staying hydrated and eating. That will help you feel better. Move around as much as possible. Not such a good idea to drink during detox, it throws your brain signals for a loop.
Keep on keepin on
Keep the faith
You got this
Debbie
Reading your first post sounds like me a month ago. I told my fiancé 1 month ago that very thing and kick the Percs. I was prescribed 240 10/325 a month and was high as a kite every day for 6 months from a knee injury that turned out to not be so bad.  The shakes and chills along with the pain racking your body was unreal. Then your stomach and the cramping and loose bowel movements. There is light, it feels like you are dying but it does get better, I swear! Don't touch another pill. Your over the worst of it and your energy will gradually increase. Eat fruit, drink water, and take vitamins. Benadryl helped with the gittery chills and got Xanax to help with the agitation and anxiety. Sleep and rest. You will make it!!!
I am so glad I found this site. Day 7 HERE I AM!!!! Got some sleep last night thank god!!!! I have xanax which i take half a pill at night. Yesterday was rough lack of sleep plus work really did me in. then last my bad knee started to ache to no end. almost couldn't walk( surgery 2 yrs ago for torn meniscus) afraid to go to Dr though. My good knee is turning into the other bad knee too...i may have to give in but i AM stronger then the pills...thank u all so much