Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
need help

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

need help

I'm on my third day of detoxing off Norfolk I have been on them for over 10 yrs. I'm at the point of giving in HELP I am in so much pain does it get better? ?? my skin is crawling I can't sleep nothing is helping. I would love to be free of this vice but I feel like giving in
norcos 10/325
Your 3 days into it already...no need to give up. 10 years is a long time so give your body time to adjust. You will start feeling better...just stay the course. 3 days is huge, don't throw in the towel. It gets better, I promise.
I know it is very hard but it does get better day to day.  Just stay strong and know this will not last forever and your life will be so much better sober.  Good luck to you.  YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!