need some advice
I never thought this would happen to me, I cant even believe I am writing this. I have been taking perc 30's for only a little over 4 months. Tonight was the second tine ive failed at trying to detox. Ive tired the Thomas recipe.  Each time I have failed around hour 30. I knew tonight was going to be hard to sleep I was able to last night no problem but tonight the sweating and RLS was too much so I did a half of a 30 and then the other half not even 5 mins later. I tried to prevent this by talking 2 kolonopin and 2 melatonin pill but it didnt help at all to get me to sleep. I never thought it would be this hard after only using for 4 months.  Please if anyone has any other ideas or advice I would really appreciate it! Icant keep going on like this because if it does I know I am doomed and it will be a million times harder.
is there someone who can hold the pills for you so you can taper?
that way your body will adjust to each lowered dose. your brain needs to start to produce endorphins again and your brains firing system is off and needs to heal. this will happen with time.
I'm so glad to hear your ready to get rid of the pills, I have been through opiate withdrawals many times , right now I'm 15 days off methadone! although going without sleep is so hard and is my weakest time of the day! U almost have to come to terms with the fact that your not going to sleep while going through the first 8 to 10 days of getting off pills! the pain u endure through getting off, will be worth it when u reach the finish! the best way I fought the sleepless nights was to stay up and stay busy with anything I enjoy!! As hard as it is laying in bed tossing and turning doesn't work just makes u go nuts! long hot showers or baths past the time , I still take around ten steaming showers a day when I get restless legs!! stay positive inbrase the hurt ! I prey u get the courage to go through the horrible withdrawals for the last time without looking back, once u are completely health u will never regret it!!!  
hi.. Please try to contact any drug rehab centers who provide good reputed rehab programs and you need a recovery from this.Doing this will help you a lot to recover from your bad health condition.Try as soon as possible to contact a drug rehab center situated near your city.
hi.. i suggest you to join in rehab center where you can recover from the drug addiction.. else contact your doctor and get advice from him and they will suggest you a good and speed remedy.