norco w/d
4th day it has been the worst day yet. ? does it end. does it get any better. i was always happy go lucky. now all is doom and glum. cant shake it. was at 7 norco a day. all in the morning. now at day 4 it is almost unbearable. please help
I am on day 6. I was taking 10/325 Norco/Oxy per day. Days 2 through 4 were the worst for me. I feel better. Energy is sluggish and still can't sleep, but I just keep telling myself it will get better. Exercise has helped me more than anything. It will get better though. Be proud of yourself for making it this far and don't beat yourself us. I have read this line many times on here and I live by it now. Addicts are not bad people trying to get good, but as sick people trying to get well,
The first 30-90 days are the hardest. It gets better. It takes your body and mind almost a whole year to heal sometimes.  You will feel better before then though.