norco withdrawls! help!!!
Hello, my names Darius.  I'm into almost 30 hours of my cold turkey and doing okay. I have less motivation to get up off this couch. I've been watching movies and trying to keep my mind distracted. My rls isn't kicking in yet but I know this comes tonight when I'm trying to sleep. This has totally wrecked my life and I started 2 years ago...I was taking 6-20 a day. It's so sad. I cry when I think of it. I want my life back...I will prevail!!!
Hang in there...it will pass and you will have your life back. That's good that your trying to keep your mind distracted. I would try to walk a lot when I was kicking. Exercise helps.
Hey, thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate it. I'm approaching 48 hours and feel amazing. Yesterday I went to GNC and bought a complete 2 day body cleansing detox program. Omg! If you want I can take a picture of it, its working wonders. My body is ridding itself of all those impurities and toxins. I'm also taking b12, multi vitamins, milk thistle, saw palmetto and another cleansing formula of herbs, enzymes, and acidophilus. Yesterday I walked down the hill just before my girlfriend got off of work to aleviate some of the tingling discomfort in my legs. She picked me up and was so proud that I had gotten out the house. Ive taken at least 6 showers since I decided to battle this...I'm so proud of me and my girlfriend. We would love to get married and build a family and can't because these stupid norcos have consumed every facet of our lives....I told myself yesterday that what I'm going through is ******** and nothing compared to what people are going through in war torn countries where they have no healthcare. People are suffering and here I am complaining about my withdrawls. It's minute when you think about it. When I feel sluggish I go for a walk and stay active. I'm becoming the old me and love it. I don't think my withdrawls will last more than a week but what's a week compared to an entire life of peace and happiness. I hope you can overcome this. Cold turkey is hard, but you have to stay steadfast and not waiver from your decision. Change the way you think. Remember the old adage: "It's not about the size of the dog, It's about the size of the fight in the dog!" Be blessed. Keep in touch...anything I can do for you I will. I'm here if Noone else is...ill keep you posted