Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
not sure where to post this

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

not sure where to post this

I am new to this and not sure how to reach out. I am currentley on day 2 of wd from a 15 - 20 a day norco habit. I have to quit it is ruining my life but i cant tell anyone and have no one to turn to. I am hurting bad right now and need to know there is a light at the end of this tunnel. It seems so impossible to me right now and i know im detoxing and everything is impossible. I just had back surgery a month ago and it did nothing. The pain is back with a vegence but i can no longer be a slave to these pills. I just need someone to relate to so i can have a sliver of hope to beat this. Any encouragement would be appreciated. Thank you
Im on day 2 i wasn't on as much but i feel awful. literally took amount prescribed it *****
Your pain will seem worse for a while because the pain pills make your pain worse when you don't take them.  Give it some time and that should go away.  I know it is very hard to tell people you are a addict but it will help so much to have a support system.  I was afraid to tell my family for a whole year but once I hit rock bottom I had to tell my family.  Surprisingly people that love you will help you out and be so proud of you for wanting to quit.  I wish you the best of luck.  It does get better with time.