Aa
A
A
Close
not sure where to post this
I am new to this and not sure how to reach out. I am currentley on day 2 of wd from a 15 - 20 a day norco habit. I have to quit it is ruining my life but i cant tell anyone and have no one to turn to. I am hurting bad right now and need to know there is a light at the end of this tunnel. It seems so impossible to me right now and i know im detoxing and everything is impossible. I just had back surgery a month ago and it did nothing. The pain is back with a vegence but i can no longer be a slave to these pills. I just need someone to relate to so i can have a sliver of hope to beat this. Any encouragement would be appreciated. Thank you
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Im on day 2 i wasn't on as much but i feel awful. literally took amount prescribed it *****
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1508698 tn?1360219310
Your pain will seem worse for a while because the pain pills make your pain worse when you don't take them.  Give it some time and that should go away.  I know it is very hard to tell people you are a addict but it will help so much to have a support system.  I was afraid to tell my family for a whole year but once I hit rock bottom I had to tell my family.  Surprisingly people that love you will help you out and be so proud of you for wanting to quit.  I wish you the best of luck.  It does get better with time.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources