Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
obsessive thoughts
About This Community:

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

obsessive thoughts

hi guys here is the thing, every time i have a blackout i always start to think the famous what if...  recently my what if is what if i had sex with a girl without a condom.  Even if there was no girls or if there were and the girl said to me that nothing happend i always get in doubt.  till time passed by i start to realize that it couldnt happend. But whay worries me the most is that las friday i had another black out and i reemember going out of a restaurant and going to a gas station i remember that i park in the pregnant space and there was a lot of people drinking out of the gas, i bought 2 beers and a pack of sigars, not reemember going to that bathroom, then i went out and there was 3 guys drinking beside my car, so a went for a little chat, then i reemember leave without any trouble to a friend house.  so here is the thing, next morning i saw my celphone and i took pics of me in the bathroom of the gas (as far as i can see)  it was only me, i do that most of the time (taking pics for see if im to drunk) then i the thought apears, what if someone raped me WTF!!  i had no pain at all, no blood no nothing, well the only thing is that i have a hemorrhoid that i think i have it days before.  My buddy told me that i call him right after i leave the gas and i told him that i was jocking with some dudes and i bought them a beer so i obviously nothing happend.  but i have those obsessive thoughts  please help
4113881_tn?1401895587
If you feel that you are having psychiatric issues, Id recommend seeing a doctor about it. I think a healthcare professional may be able to evaluate you and your symptoms to figure out why this is happening to you. There are some good medications out there that help with OCD.

Good luck to you and God Bless
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank