so lost
I truly no not know if I can quit on my own and I am scared to death to tell my family cause of my past so I got the things I could for Thomas recipe and was going to start today but again I can hardly walk so what should I do just had spinal cord stemlor put in on July 5 so implats still hurt I have given all the med to hubby and he gives them to me and I do not take more then I should but I feel that my old habit is showing its face any help will help I am so scared and lost
I'm not sure I understand - your family doesn't know yet your husband is doling the meds out to you?  Walurs - if you're in the middle of a situation right now regarding the implants, this might not be the best time to quit.  I NEVER say that, actually, but given that you're currently healing from this past procedure, you may need to waiti until you've been seen again by the Dr. before quitting.
Yes, right now may not be the best time to quit. If you really need the pain meds, you should talk to your dr about other options. I think that giving them to your husband is a good idea, that way you wont take more than youre supposed to. But if you have an addiction, having the meds may present a problem. I think you need to talk to your dr.
I was addicted to tramadol for years after having seizures last summer I went into rehab  and then relapsed but then found a dr who prescribes suboxone treatment for opined addiction it Lao it used for severe pain releif so it may have a double benefit for you ask your dr about it and look it up then find. Dr who uses suboxone treatment it may really be your answer for both your problems