trying to wean off of Suboxone
Hi I was on opiates for 7 years about 4 months ago I went to doctor to get help and got on suboxone I am too the point now that I want off of them I haven't had any for about 5 days except two days ago I have one for the whole day...I cant take the withdraw that I am going threw....I took two oxycodone last night to help me get threw the withdraw of the subs...I was going to just take the oxycodone 2 of them a day for 2 days and then wean my self to 11\2 for 2days and then after that take only 1 a day for like 2 days and then down to a 1\2 for one or two days I keep hearing that it is easier to withdraw from the oxycodone then it is from the subs...I am looking for some honest advice on the matter I just want to have my life back to normal and I don't want to be on anything anymore...please help..thanks in advance!!!
i wish you all the luck in the world i am trying to come off ops too ive been on them for prob 10 years or more oxy perc fent patchs to date just perc wich i dont find help at all and fentanyol patchs 50mcg right now that dont seem to be helping im hoping to get off of everything as well because i think the dependents of the meds is worse then the pain and addiction keep up the good work its a long road im sure but you have awesome will power and i think if your mind is set you are on the right track