Aa
A
A
Close
trying to wean off of Suboxone
Hi I was on opiates for 7 years about 4 months ago I went to doctor to get help and got on suboxone I am too the point now that I want off of them I haven't had any for about 5 days except two days ago I have one for the whole day...I cant take the withdraw that I am going threw....I took two oxycodone last night to help me get threw the withdraw of the subs...I was going to just take the oxycodone 2 of them a day for 2 days and then wean my self to 11\2 for 2days and then after that take only 1 a day for like 2 days and then down to a 1\2 for one or two days I keep hearing that it is easier to withdraw from the oxycodone then it is from the subs...I am looking for some honest advice on the matter I just want to have my life back to normal and I don't want to be on anything anymore...please help..thanks in advance!!!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3949693 tn?1370820195
i wish you all the luck in the world i am trying to come off ops too ive been on them for prob 10 years or more oxy perc fent patchs to date just perc wich i dont find help at all and fentanyol patchs 50mcg right now that dont seem to be helping im hoping to get off of everything as well because i think the dependents of the meds is worse then the pain and addiction keep up the good work its a long road im sure but you have awesome will power and i think if your mind is set you are on the right track
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources