Addiction Chat Group User Group
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR for WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS!!!
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
436 members

Hello there;
Last evening  Oct 20,2011,  while struggling with the growing pain and uneasyness of not having taken any opiates since morning I happened to take some vitamins at supper time. Less than an hour later I suddenly realized that I felt greaaat. I believe that it was the APPLE CIDER VINEGAR tablets that I took that made the withdrawal symptoms disappear. I took two more later in the evening, two more at 3:00AM and began taking them again this morning when I got up.

I’ve been on opiates for 6 years now and have tried to cut back and to quit, but because of the pain from withdrawal and arthritis I have never been able to. I hope these will work as good for you as they seem to be for me.

They are cheap and available at any drug store or walmart.

**********************************************************************************************

Hello;
It is Sat Oct 22, 2011 and I must once again tell as many people as possible that this vitamin easily available WORKS.   I can hardly believe how many of the withdrawal symptoms disappear, gone, nothing left.  I'm trying not to seem to excited but I can't believe it.  I would sure like someone else to confirm the same results that I've had.  If I seem like a nut, oh well.  Get a bottle and let me know how it works for you.

I am dealing with arthritis pain in my hands that at times makes me feel that I'd like to cut them off, and dealing with the withdrawals from 6 years of pain killers is very difficult.  I may still need to take the meds for the pain but the apple cider vinegar tablets seems to make everything waaaaay better.  I hope if you try it, it works for you.

Ron

Hello Ron :)  I don't know alot about vinegar as I cannot stand the way it smells, but didn't know it came in tablets, my husband drinks the stuff and he loves it, all our pickle jars are empty of juice, etc, he drinks beer and lots of it, i know it has got to be helping him.  He has serious chronic pain and does not take any meds at all, just drinks vinegar all the time.  It must be helping!  I am going to buy some tablets, thank you for this information!  happy holidays to you, and congratulations and good luck!  I am so glad you are not feeling any w/d symptoms anymore!!  good for you!  michele
Ron,
Is this still working for you??? Awesome.
Thanks, Marie
Hello GA
There is in deed a monster/demon that live inside that med bottle.  A short answer regarding your question is,  it's all I've come up with that makes any real difference.  It seems that it changes the PH of your body and relieves many of the withdrawl (withdrawal) symptoms.  I don't take it every day only when I'm cutting back on meds.  It's about $5.00 a bottle and 6 a day would be all you should take cause they'll make you sick too.

You could do like I've just done,  go a foreign country, pick up salmonella food poisoning, spend 3 days in hospital and loose 25 lbs.   not fun.

Take baby steps with the withdrawl (withdrawal) symptoms.  I have not beatn the drug addiction,  my hands just hurt too much to completely get off  the stuff.
If you can get some help from some christian church people, that would help
HI.... Hope that it helps you. What about the cravings? I am about to try the drug...Gabapentin... or Lyrica. I have been told by someone that it helps ease the withdrawals and the anxiety in about a week! And there are no cravings. Do your research! I know the dreaded pain of the withdrawals,,,benn there many times! THe anxiety and sleeplessness are what I hate the most! I just wish Drs, would care enough for their patients to tell them about the Gab or Lyrica. Off in a week!!???? Alot of clinics and Drs would be out of business! But... alot of people could be saved! GOOD LUCK!!!!!
I hope all the best for you.  If your not fighting chronic pain as well as the withdrawl (withdrawal) symptoms, you should do fine.  I've been taking opiate pain killers for about 6 years and with the arthritis in my hands I don't see any chance of me quitting these things.

These are a few of the things that I've found.  When the  drugs come out of you, they come out of you as histamine, snizzing, itchy eyes, and for me my lips felt like they were full of pins and needles.  You can buy anti-histamine, just like the stuff for colds.
You can also try the Apple Cyder Vinegar Tables, (DO NOT CHEW) Yuck
There's a ton of info about Apple Cyder, just Google it.
I have not beaten this addiction. but all the best to you.
How are you feeling using A C V tablets? I'm about to detox from fentanyl. I'm terrified on what's going to happen. Apple cider vinegar works on gallbladder pain too!! It's amazing stuff!!
Lynniepooh commented on Miracles
1 hr ago
Miracles
3 hrs ago by Heather8448
travel_melb Coming up to the 3 month ma... Comment