Addiction Chat Group User Group
Has anyone had experience and success with suboxone treatment?
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
440 members

I am new to the group & was hoping someone could give me any info at all on suboxone for opiate withdrawal? I really don't even begin to know where to start with my story, but I am severely addicted to opiates & am starting to mix pills not even knowing if it's safe or not. Recently, I tried my first upper which was adderall (adderrall) so now I am dealing with that as well. It's like I am now just looking for anything to get me thru the day without feeling depressed and so physically sick that I can't even get out of bed. I hope Im not talking in circles, but I am just so desperate for help right now....Im "up" one minute and "down" the next...in tears and suicidal most of the time now. I feel so hopeless, empty, and alone & wonder if I will ever get my life back. Im going to stop now....as I am in tears again as I type. PLEASE.....ANYONE who has any advice to offer, I would be so grateful!!! I have a wonderful husband and 2 very small children ages 5mos. & 2yrs. and the only way I can take care of them is if I am taking some kind of opiate pills or now the adderall (adderrall). I am soooo far into this addiction that I feel I will never be able to beat this thing, but I have got to do SOMETHING for my children & my husband who feels so helpless as he has never had addiction problems & works at least 80% of the time. It is so unfair to them dealing with my mood swings and depression, etc. Sometimes I honestly feel it would be better for them if I could just have the courage to O.D. Its crazy how I want to just "end things" sooooo badly but yet have a FEAR of dying! Although, I can sadly say that lately that "fear" is fading fast.....Im don't mean to sound like a "pity party" to any of you on here....just hoping & praying that someone can tell me that they have honestly been thru this deep darkness & actually been able to recover. I have tried sooooo many times to quit or taper & can never get thru more than 4 or 5 days before I am so sick, depressed, & suicidal that I just give up. I can't go to rehab as I have no family to keep the babies & my husband can't lose his job of course. It's now even worse since we have recently moved out of state for his job transfer...meaning I have no friends to even help as obviously we don't know anyone. Any suggestions??? And thank you in advance to any of you that can help at all....
Heather8448 Merry Christmas to all Comment
Dec 25
Hollus commented on Rebel
Dec 21
Hollus commented on photo
Dec 21