Addiction Chat Group User Group
Livin life!!
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
435 members

Livin life!!

Haven't been here in a while but just wanted to hey to all!! Still in drug court but going 32 months clean and sober ... It is possible :)
1 Comment
I am new to the group & was just wondering if you mind telling me what you were addicted to? I see that you are 38 yrs old and I am 41 so was hoping maybe we could relate to eachother. It's so awesome to see you are 32 plus mos. sober. At this point, I couldn't even imagine that for myself as I can never seem to get past 4 to 5 days. Which by the way, I am severely addicted to opiates (pills.) And well on my way to other things I never dreamed I would try. This is a nightmare & I feel like it has just destroyed my life & robbed me of practically everything! Sad to say...Im constantly chasing prescription drugs & terrified of running out. It's a vicious cycle & I just feel like Im in a deep darkness when it all started out so euphoric and harmless that I actually made myself believe it was a good thing in my life. Meaning I felt so happy, energetic, productive, etc that I thought it was helping me with raising my children & managing a single mother life.....can't believe I had such distorted thinking & rationalized what I was doing was healthy. Anyway, congratulations...any advice would be greatly appreciated!
realjimmy commented on Utah Trouble
meegWpaw commented on Courage and a dash of...
Aug 31
Heather8448 commented on Courage and a dash of...
Aug 31