Addiction Chat Group User Group
Looking for answeres:)
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
440 members

Looking for answeres:)

I've been using Hydrocodone for yrs and am to the point of just wanting my life bk and being free from addiction.I live in a small town & have a important job so its very hush hush with me & has to be otherwise i would go to rehab.Just curious what kinda out patient help from a local Dr I could get?I have never tried anything except going cold turkey & always returning to my habit.I am buying off the street & it cost a small fortune to maintain my daily habit.I am also a wife and mother of 4.Just a normal woman who made taking a half a lortab a day at first to now taking 10 a day into a full blown addiction that i want free from but can't do it on my  own.Any advics??
Tags: Addiction
1 Comment
I'm on day 4 and going cold turkey. Like you, nobody knows about my addiction. I am also a mother of four and your normal everyday woman. For me, just taking a week off to deal with this"flu" and cutting out sources has been how I'm going about it. ADDICTION can happen to anyone from all walks of life. It doesn't discriminate. It's nothing to be embarrassed about if you need help. Don't let what others may think hold you back.
IBKleen commented on NOT AGAIN!!!
Dec 16
Heather8448 commented on NOT AGAIN!!!
Dec 16
dominosarah commented on NOT AGAIN!!!
Dec 16