Addiction Chat Group User Group
NEED HELP!.
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
433 members

NEED HELP!.

My boyfriend of 7 years admitted last night he was addicted to heroin!!!! I had no idea, he has been smoking it for nearly 3 years, £50 a day at his highest and now down to £20 a day. Im absolutely crushed. We have 2 beautiful children age 5 and 15. How could he think it was abit of fun at first. He has decided he really wants to stop, but has only told me nobody else knows and he wants it to stay that way. How can i possibly deal with this burden alone? we are going to a treatment centre today, but im scared....how can he detox at home with my kids about! I dont need them being bought into this or even have to see it!!
just need some advice please on what to expect.
no magic cure
13 hrs ago by Heather8448
travel_melb Day 11, 2nd day back at wor... Comment
Jul 21
mambojazz commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jul 20