Addiction Chat Group User Group
Norco detox
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
435 members

Norco detox

Hi i have been using for about 6 yrs on and off and i ran out of my meds the doc put me on 8 10/325 a day and 224 pills a day..  and i am now on the night of my first day.. and it is getting worse i am seriously thinking about going to the ER and get something but i know what they give in the ER is only for a few days and my appt is on thursday.. should i just kicked this habit while i have the chance?? I know i'm such a weak willed person and cant handle this **** !!! but anyways this really ***** and i can't wait for this to be over.. it is saturday night do you think i will be ok to go to work on monday??? I'm so worried about that.. can anyone help me out with some info on withdrawal advice i have creepy crawly legs agitation sweats, yawning, runny nose, sneezing, weakness, legs feel like they are trying to jump out of my skin.. and so on Bla!! any advice is welcome thanks for listening ... Phia
realjimmy commented on Utah Trouble
Sep 01
meegWpaw commented on Courage and a dash of...
Aug 31
Heather8448 commented on Courage and a dash of...
Aug 31