Addiction Chat Group User Group
Opiate withdrawals
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
436 members

Opiate withdrawals

Has anyone tried the drug"Gabapentin" for opiate withdrawals? Someone who was on Methodone said its great! Im on suboxone now, trying to stop....they dont tell you that you have to go through the same withdrawals from that too! But, with this Gabapentin or Lyrica you can take it for about a week and your have not withdrawals or cravings and you're done! Its worth a try!
Well i'm on that as well and i too am going through withdrawals and it doesn't seem to help at all.. i'm glad it works for your friend .. But it isn't doing anything for me  i feel like crap..
I am so sorry. Believe me I understand.Drs and counsolers tell you its all in your head. But they have havent been there...so no...they dont....GOOD LUCK!
ang_811 commented on ang_811's status
ang_811 I will survive..hey...HEYYYY Comment
ang_811 commented on IBKleen's status