Addiction Chat Group User Group
Vicodin de-tox using Tramadol
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
433 members

Vicodin de-tox using Tramadol

I have been taking Vicodin for hip pain for 6 months now.  I started by taking 5mg/3 times a day and now I am up to 15mg, 3times a day.  I was surprised at how many the Dr was giving me...120 5mg pills evert 15 days!  Today at my Dr's appt I was told that it is dangerous to be on Vicodin for any length of time and told that I was being switched to Tramadol.  I am suppose to start by taking it with the Vicodin, then taper off the Vicodin to Tramadol only.  Has anyone heard if this is a good way to get off of Vicodin or am I just switching one addiction for another??
I don't want to be addicted but it helps so much with the pain and yes, I do like the high that goes along with it.
travel_melb Day 11, 2nd day back at wor... Comment
mambojazz commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jul 20
Heather8448 Made a searching a fearless... Comment
Jul 20