Addiction Chat Group User Group
When will it end...
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
436 members

When will it end...

For the last 2 years of my life Ive been taking 30mg percs almost everyday and varies from 1-4 each day. im getting sick of the symptoms and dumping my pay check into these things. So Sunday i decided to just stop C/T and along with just stopping 30s i also decided to throw out my smoking habit..which has been a 4 year habit as of now..as you can imagine i feel like jumping off the closes bridge..i just want to know if anyone's been in this situation...and how long the length of feeling like absolute **** is gonna last me.
1 Comment
I am sorry that you didn't receive any responses.  You may want to post in the Addiction: Substance Abuse forum.  You will definitely get more feedback there.  How are you holding up?  Usually the physical symptoms (like having a really bad flu) can last anywhere from 5 to 7 days. It really depends on the length of time you abused, the dose you were abusing and your body's chemistry.  After the physical symptoms are over, be prepared for the emotional/mental symptoms to start.  You will feel heightened levels of anxiety, possible issues with sleeping and periods of depression.  All of these symptoms do pass with time.  I haven't taken a pain pill in 67 days, and I can tell you that I will never go through the withdrawal again.  Good luck and keep posting, we are all there for you if you need the support.
JustHelp123 commented on JustHelp123's status
ang_811 commented on ang_811's status
Sep 19
ang_811 We must belive in ourselves... Comment
Sep 19