can anyone help me through this
k im goin cold turkey off of being on lortab and xanax the past 5 yrs. im not fixed in anyway but the courts are forcing this on me. i not many days off but all i can do is run to the bathroom for obvious reasons. i have no energy n ended up havin a seizure n they sent me home to deal with it n to stay away from my son cuz im to aggressive. how long does this last. i need help b4 i go look for it on the street n end up losing my son n goin to prison (these were doc prescribed meds i was takin)
I  heard 4 days Iam on day2 getting some better still feel real bad hang in there we can get throug this
The Opiates should be out of your system by the time of this writing.  However, depending on how much Benzo (xanax) you have been taking, that can take awhile.  If I may, it sounds to me like you have much stress in your life outside drug abuse.  A "forced turkey" whether it be by court order or what have you is hardly ever successful.  Right now your focus should be on your judicial matters and (always) your son.  The sickness WILL pass.  If this trouble was all brought on or contributed by using drugs, you should begin to find out the whys and the whats that have made you drive that road.  Best of luck to you!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Heather8448 11 Days until I say I DO!!! Comment
Nov 29
ang_811 commented on Jade59's status
Nov 11
ang_811 commented on dominosarah's status
Sep 21