Addiction Chat Group User Group
can anyone help me through this
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
433 members

can anyone help me through this

k im goin cold turkey off of being on lortab and xanax the past 5 yrs. im not fixed in anyway but the courts are forcing this on me. i not many days off but all i can do is run to the bathroom for obvious reasons. i have no energy n ended up havin a seizure n they sent me home to deal with it n to stay away from my son cuz im to aggressive. how long does this last. i need help b4 i go look for it on the street n end up losing my son n goin to prison (these were doc prescribed meds i was takin)
I  heard 4 days Iam on day2 getting some better still feel real bad hang in there we can get throug this
The Opiates should be out of your system by the time of this writing.  However, depending on how much Benzo (xanax) you have been taking, that can take awhile.  If I may, it sounds to me like you have much stress in your life outside drug abuse.  A "forced turkey" whether it be by court order or what have you is hardly ever successful.  Right now your focus should be on your judicial matters and (always) your son.  The sickness WILL pass.  If this trouble was all brought on or contributed by using drugs, you should begin to find out the whys and the whats that have made you drive that road.  Best of luck to you!
newlife52 commented on Tired of waiting feel...
Tired of waiting feeling broken
17 hrs ago by Heather8448
Heather8448 commented on Heather8448's status