Addiction Chat Group User Group
how to prepare pills for injection
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
434 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how to prepare pills for injection

I dont know if i have been doing it right,so does anyone know how to prepare 100mg morphine to liquid so it can be injected
Tags: morphine
2 Comments
Blank
1253584_tn?1332881554
Listen, everyone here r either working to get in recovery or in recovery, u posting this can trigger sume1 to have a relapse. I was addicted to pain pills ( never injected only snorted pills) and seeing ur post triggered those old feelings. I can't imagine what ur post  makes a recovering heroin addict feel like. I hope u don't get upset about my postting this. I just needed to let u know.
Blank
1238606_tn?1304205221
As a nurse I can tell you that is a very dangerous thing to do, and one little mistake can kill you. I also agree with the above post, you are on the wrong web site to ask a question like that. I hope that you will realize that you are on a road of destruction but there are alot of people on here that will help you to get clean.
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
anotherda another drug addict. Comment
2 hrs ago
1253584_tn?1332881554
Blank
ang_811 commented on 10356's status
12 hrs ago
Blank
anotherda added the Addiction Recovery Tracker
Aug 19