Addiction Chat Group User Group
methadone w/d leg cramps are killing me....
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
435 members

my legs wont stop hurting after 12 days detoxing off of high doses of methadone (80/100lmgs day) and lortab 7.5mg4xday. For some weird reason, the leg thing only happens at night, and of course i'm aching to sleep. Other than hot baths, which i figured out at 4.a.m. in the morning the other night, is there anything i can take or do to stop it from happening again. I am  beat up pretty bad, no energy etc.. but during day am coping. If I could figure out the leg thing it would be great.....
realjimmy commented on Utah Trouble
meegWpaw commented on Courage and a dash of...
Aug 31
Heather8448 commented on Courage and a dash of...
Aug 31