Addiction Chat Group User Group
new to the group- a few questions
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
436 members

new to the group- a few questions

I am 7 days clean from percocets and xanax.  I have been reading that the physical addiction only lasts around 5 days but my body still aches.  I am supposed to be exercising but my body still hurts - i try advil and it works a little but not sure what else to do until i feel a little better.  Any suggestions?

Also.. what symptoms would i be getting from xanax withdrawl (withdrawal)? I have concentrated on the percocet addiction soley and havent stopped to think that maybe the xanax is causing some of the symptoms..
1 Comment
yes i know for sure that the xanax is adding to the pain n withdrawals ... goin through the same thing n my doc said it cld b worse than goin off pain killers n much more dangerous
Heather8448 my dog has cancer Comment
ang_811 commented on ang_811's status
ang_811 I will survive..hey...HEYYYY Comment