A MESSAGE FROM MILLER: PART 1
Sent by Millerp5 8 hours
hi vic...i am not sure why my post is not coming up...here is what i had to say.....see below.

will you post it for me until i can get the admins to fix it? i really want everyone to know how much i appreciate their support.

hi everybody....i have not been on a while...been really upset lately. i may sign off for a while. thank you so much for all of your support. i want to let you all know...that the truth...the ugly truth all came out.

vicki...remember how you told me to stop checking his email account. well, i didnt listen...i kept checking and discovered an email account that i didnt know about. i hacked into it...and discovered all the correspondence and dirty pictures from the affair that he had a couple of years ago with the yoga woman. it was horrible to see the pictures and the details of the affair all laid out. it was old stuff but it cut like a knife. i also found all the dirty internet porn...awful.  i sent my husband the pictures and all the correspondence. at that point my husband contacted me and gave me the records. he told me that he wanted me to review them and go back as far as i wanted to...that everything was now all out in the open.

so i reviewed them in detail...