Bf addicted to cocaine.
Long story short, my boyfriend just admitted that he has been doing cocain. At first I was really mad and upset but I calmed down and asked him if he needed help. He says he doesn't think he does. I told him I disagree. We just got a new apartment together last night and haven't hardly even unpacked yet. I told him that the following needs to change: 1) he needs to cut all ties with "friends" from his old apartment complex and other "friends" that do drugs. 2) he needs to change his phone number. 3) none of those people are allowed over here EVER for any reason. And 4) he needs to get professional help. I told him this is what needs to happen, and that he doesn't have to give me an answer right this second, but it needs to be today, and if he decides he doesnt want help today that he needs to leave tonight for good. After about an hour of silence, he said he wants help and agrees to my requirements and that he loves me and wants to continue being with me and staying here. I said that I was going to look into treatment options today then and he said okay. I asked him five times if this is sure its what he wants and is willing to do and he says yes.

My question is.. should I give him this opportunity if he's willing to get professional help? And if so, where do I begin?
Hi and welcome. Sorry your going through this and the good news is that they have developed a vaccine the counter acts cocaine and is seen to be a very good option for those that want to quite. The vaccine works with the doppamean receptors in the brain.
He sounds sincere and i would give this a try if he is willing to quit.
oh rosey you have know in your heart that he was using, so now he has admitted it. if he wants to get the help let him do the leg work, make the phone calls, look for options for treatment. if you give him the ultimatums do you think you are strong enough to follow through with them if he doesn't meet them?
he has to want to get clean for himself first, if you pressure him and tell him that he has to most times that wont work.
have you been to any alanon meetings?