Boyfriend left me because i dont like drugs
I am a 25 year old Female who was left by her boyfriend. He says its not because of drugs but that is what we would always fight about. I would find meth pipes and ask him about it and he would tell me to not touch his stuff (we were not living together). The week he broke up with me is the first time he did Heroin in front of me. I had heard rumors of him using but i did my best to be with him as much as i could so i could keep an eye on him and try and help him out of this hole he was digging (he is a 32 year old man and his mother still pays most all his bills:/). Well he broke up with me on our Vacation to South Lake Tahoe on the last day. A month after he left me he started dating my "best friend" who also had a history of heroin use and other drugs. She is 35 with 2 kids that she doesnt have on the weekends, so she is free to party and loves the "good time". I am having a hard time accepting that i was left and then replaced with someone who was close to me but chose to ditch me for the man that broke me. I just want to talk to someone who has been in a situation like mine and get some insight on how you handled it. I have hit a bad depression and dont have many friends or family to turn to. The ones i do have are having a hard time with the fact that i am upset with the break up from someone who chose heroin and my best friend over me. Please help me understand or accept, or cope because as of now i cut myself or get so sick thinking about it i throw up. I have lost about 30lbs not being able to eat because i am so upset. I cant wrap my mind around what has happened to this relationship that was once the best thing i had and now its nothing but a memory and replaced with thoughts of two people together who i know very well. Please help me...
Hunny hes not worth it ...look at what hes done to you. Youve tried being there for him. Dont chose this path for yourself. Get up move on and try and live the best you can without him because it will be for the better. Good luck to you love...
Him letting you go is a blessing my dear.  I know this is so very painful but he really did you a favor.  It is very hard to be in a relationship with an addict.  Your life would of spiraled out of control.  You deserve better.  Hopefully he will find his way.  Now you need to start taking care of yourself.