Boyfriend using heroin again!
I dont know what to do anymore, back in august my bf started using dope sniffing it.. I made him detox, and it worked for awhile. yesterday i found heroin baggies. =/ We have two twin 16 month boys. i feel like im loosing hope, and feelings. Advice?
Relapse is what happens when an addict detoxes for someone other than himself.  I'm amazed he even gave it try, but I'll be he didn't entirely quit in the first place.  

Have you confronted him about the heroin yet?  This is where you're going to have to be really strong and think about what boundaries you can set that you can live with and, more importantly, enforce.  Empty threats have no power.  If you don't want the junk in the house, you have to decide how to deal with that and what the consequences will be if he breaks that rule.  Never forget that right now he loves the drugs far more than he loves you or your boys.  He will tell you anything you want to hear rather than quit and work a real recovery program.

You can learn how to deal with an addict and minimize the damage to yourself and your children through Al-Anon.  I really hope you'll give it a chance.  
Im sorry to hear that u andur boys are being put thru that, im in a situation a bit like urs but ive prob not put up with it for as long as u, hope all the brst for u all x
How are things going with him?  How were the holidays?