Heroin addition
Not really sure this is  qustio, just looking for insight. M husbnd isa heroin addict.  I have been dealing with his addiction for over two years. He has been to a detoxcenter and to a rehabcenter.  Recently, about one month ago he was hospitlized and almost died from being poisioned while using. He says that he is scred to die now, but I think that he used again yesterday.  It seems that everytime he gets any money he uses.  I cannot prove it and he swares he did not use but he has a mark on his arm and hi bhavior has een out of control for the last 24 hours.  I found a small dish full of water in my basement as well as two packages.  The writing is on the wall.  I just do not know what to do.  I do not want my marriage to fail and  am all that he has.  I just want him to be clean and I know that is what he wants.  What do I DO?
hello and welcome. i am sorry that you find yourself in this situation.
if you have found the paraphernalia, has a mark on his arm and his behavior is out of control you are right the "writing is on the wall."
he says he is scared to die? well i think he knows if he continues in the way he is going that is a very real possibility. sadly until he starts to use the knowledge and tools he learned in rehab and to continue with his recovery there is nothing you can do for him. he has to help himself.
have you been to alanon?
im so sorry..i myself am a 28yr old  addict n it sounds to me like hes using..there not much u could do he has to want to stop.hes says hes scared to die cuz he knows if he doesnt stop hes gonna.he need treatment rehab or maybe na will help..for me nothing help til i started the methadone...the clinic has meeting n very supportivealot of ppl say really bad stuff about methadone but it saved me,im now on 1mg n gonna be off in a few days.and not feelin much w/d either.best of luck