How can i help my fiance with his cocaine addiction
I was living with my my fiance in almost 4 months and notice all things what he done he's totaly addicted in.cocaine since he was in high school but some times he can control his self and refuse it, but when hes facing a too much pressure environment and lots of problems hes starting to use it maybe 8 times a day and not taking a sleep straight for 3 days. I was worried cause his body gets numb and most of times hes too emotional and sensitive.
this isnt what u wanna hear but theres not much u can do....he has to want to stop.i myself use to smoke crack n know that urge to use is so powerful...maybe talk to him to goin into a treatment center..or go to na meeting   about the sleep thats what coke does to u,u cant sleep..its like drinks tons of coffee. well dont know what else to say just talk to himabout it,show him support...best of luck