Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
How can i help my fiance with his cocaine addiction

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.

I was living with my my fiance in almost 4 months and notice all things what he done he's totaly addicted in.cocaine since he was in high school but some times he can control his self and refuse it, but when hes facing a too much pressure environment and lots of problems hes starting to use it maybe 8 times a day and not taking a sleep straight for 3 days. I was worried cause his body gets numb and most of times hes too emotional and sensitive.
this isnt what u wanna hear but theres not much u can do....he has to want to stop.i myself use to smoke crack n know that urge to use is so powerful...maybe talk to him to goin into a treatment center..or go to na meeting   about the sleep thats what coke does to u,u cant sleep..its like drinks tons of coffee. well dont know what else to say just talk to himabout it,show him support...best of luck