Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
Husband is a tramadol addict

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.

Husband is a tramadol addict

This has been going on and off for over a year! Is there any hope? I am losing my mind. I am depressed not in the mood, withdrawn from others and my husband is telling my I am a psycho and losing my mind! Please help! Am I that bad of a wife?
Tags: tramadol abusel, Addiction, spouse, vent, help, Helpingtrated, Tramadol Help, tramadol addict
i no how you feel my girl friend is addicted to them   oif you need to talk to someone im here to listen they are a bad drug in the wrong hands....evil....