Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
I stopped the Subs and back on Norco

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.

I stopped the Subs and back on Norco

Good morning everyone, I stopped the Subs on Friday night because their is. A 95 percent chance they will operate on my back for a 3rd time. I will Jo kore Monday morning. The Prednison Im taking, isvmaking me so jittery. They stated this might happen due to the large dose I am on. I took a Xanax this am hoping it would calm me down, but it did not do a thing. I guess I will see how it goes tomorrow. I'm hoping they do this surgery on we'd so that the subs are completely out of my system..