Introducing Dominosarah and atthebeach as your new Community Leaders!

Please join me in welcoming Dominosarah and Atthebeach as your new Community Leaders for the Addiction: Living with an Addict Community!  Dominosarah will continue her role as Co-CL in Addiction Substance Abuse, as she helps many on our new community.   Atthebeach will bring her personal experience, knowledge and support as it relates to living with an addict.

We're excited to open this community, too, as we look forward to working with all of our members in the community as it continues to grow.

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
Just wanted to say GREAT IDEA sara and atthebeach!  I think a lot of folks will find comfort here.  Well done!  :)
Wonderfull and Thank you both already for all the support and help in addiction! H
thank you very much for ure commentmy aches&pains have no gone and i am sleepin 2 a reasonable time it was a rough couple of weeks but managed 2 cope i am plannin 2 cut down again in a week i have managed 2 cope well and have the drive 2 do if and will do it i will follow ure suggestions & i shud be ok thank u very much for ure advise :) xxx
We are in great hands with Sara and Debbie!  Yayyy!!  
Thank you. Jane. It is a blessing to beable to share with everyone.
It also  helps me in my recovery.
Hugs and continued prayers for your family,
Debbie
Thank you Jane~~~
This is wonderful news! From what I have experienced both Sara and Debbie are experienced and compassionate people, who have helped not only me, but countless other people who are struggling! Thank you to both!
I have been watching...reading...sometimes posting .....but most of all learning on this site, off and on for a year! I am certain i would be completly "MAD" by now without the support, encouragement and information given so freely by Debbie and Sarah!!! I know saying Thank you isn't enough...but "THANK YOU" You are both my lifelines and angels!!
You getting better is all we want~~~