Is there a chance our friendship can be saved?
My friend is a addicted to coke, herion, and MJ Recently I set bondaries and gave him tough love that hes not allowed to bring me around the drugs that he does anymore or use drugs in front of me.  I dont use drugs, never did.  The last few times I was with him briefly, he didn't bring me aorund drugs which is good.  He has other friends now that he hooks up with that he does drugs with or probably unaware of his drug use.  
When I first knew my friend, I was unaware that he was using drugs and now his addiction has gotton worse including numerous run-ins with the law
Stick to your guns and if it puts you in danger of being hurt or getting  you in trouble consider taking a break from him and give him some time to get clean.  Other than that just be careful and support him if he decides to got to treatment but don't get engulfed in the process.