Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
MILLER: PART 1.5

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.

MILLER: PART 1.5

now...you know that when i caught my husband sexting 3 months ago..that is when all of this started...that is when he told me he had the coke problem. i gave him my 4 boundaries..remember? rehab, stop drinking, counseling...and the infamous full and complete transparency....and that meant access to not only his phone...but phone records. well, he ended up leaving me because he didnt want to give up those records.

all of you told me that whatever was on those records was really bad. you told me it would be women, drug dealers, drug friends...all of it. you told me. but i wanted to know. i mean...what kind of a man leaves his family over phone records. well...you were all right. i discovered that the woman he was sexting was actually a woman he was having an affair with. she is 15 years older than my husband. that is what the secret was. she has a boyfriend as well.  to make a long, horrible story shorter...the affair was ended...however...this woman who is also a "therapist" went ballistic. she send me emails and kept calling me telling me all the details of their affair..and that he is a coke addict and an alcoholic....she said that she was going to contact child protection services to have our child taken away becasue she was going to tell them that my husband does coke and is an alcoholic.