Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
MILLER: PART 2

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.

MILLER: PART 2

i am not kidding. she said that everytime she say him he was loaded. but that she was going to report this and they would come and take my baby. it was horrible. i have checked with my lawyer and my son will not be taken from me...i am not a drug addict, never have taken drugs, and my husband was put out of the house as soon as i learned about his addiction. she was just trying to hurt me.

she also has a boyfriend. she actually told me on the phone that she is a sex addict. yes, she actually told me that. she is crazy....i mean..really..she is.  my husband sent her all kinds of horrible emails telling her to leave me alone and he made all kinds of threats.  it was a horrible string of emails he sent to her.  but finally she stopped contacting me. i clearly know what their relationship was all about...it is really sad...and pathetic.

my husband feels relieved that everything is all out in the open...no more lies and hiding. he said he is tired of living the double life...and that was what he was so afraid to tell me 3 months ago. he wants me to forgive him...and move forward with him continuing rehab...and getting his life together...and having a transparent marriage.

i told him to go to hell. i am too upset.